- This retro 60 \'s suitcase style record player blends classic vintage retro style and modern USB digital conversion technology. It allows you to record the classic record and preserve vinyl records.
- The hand-made suitcase with stitching line, PU leather package reflects the elegant workmanship. The inner lid equipped with red matte fabric clothes, trunk switch, enabling storage and minimizing dust. Whether at home or as a gift, it reflects the beautiful history and taste of vinyl-recorded music.
- The product supports 3 types of mainstream disc specifications (33.3, 45, 78 RPM). The built-in speaker allows you to directly play the vinyl record. A Built in 3.5mm headphone jack allows earphones to enjoy music. Additionally, there is an external speaker interface allowing options for add-in high quality speakers to amplify sound quality.
- An audio line-in function allows for options of an external music player, smartphone and plays music through the built-in speaker.
- USB output support software enables vinyl to digital recording. Classic collection records can now be kept in digital form, in an easy to pull out storage and plug in.
- This product is truly functional and aesthetically pleasing to the eye, preserving the classic culture of vinyl records.
- Constructed of wood and bound in a fine leatherette material.
- Retro briefcase-styled design is lightweight and easily transported.
- Featuring built-in stereo speakers.
- Convert your vinyl to digital via USB connection to PC or MAC.
- Support Speed: 33/45/78 rpm
- Support Record size: 18/25/30 cm
- Speakers: ×2
- Interface: Headphone jack, RCA audio out
- 3.5mm audio in, USB Port to PC and Power
- Product Dimension: 35.5× 29.5×13 cm
- Product Weight: 2.85 kg
- Package Dimension: 39.2×39.2 ×16.7 cm
- Package Weight: 3.7 kg
45 RPM adaptor included